Day 7: Favorite game couple ➸ Alistair & Cousland
Leliana: I saw what you were doing back there.
Leliana: Don’t play innocent with me.
Sten: What are you talking about?
Leliana: You. Playing with that kitten.
Sten: There was no kitten.
Leliana: Sten, I saw you. You dangling a piece of twine for it.
Sten: I was helping it train.
Leliana: You’re a big softie!
Sten: We will never speak of this again.
Sten: Stop that.
Leliana: Stop what?
Sten: That. Looking at me and giggling.
Leliana: I can’t help it! You are so big and stoic! Who would have thought you’d be a big softie?
Sten: Stop saying that. I am a soldier of the Beresaad. I am not a “softie.”
Sten: I hate humans.
30 Posts of Dragon Age - Favorite Party Banter
➙ Everything Isabela Says
We are here for the commander of this fine establishment. It is his birthday, no?
Because staying is art school is really expensive.
Option A: Flat Colouring
- A drawing with flat colour and simple shading with a one (or even two) colour background,or even a transparent or simple white background if you prefer.
- Bust = $10 USD (plus $3 per each extra character)
- Full Body = $ 15 USD (plus $3 per each extra character
Option B: Digital Painting Style
- This includes lighting (which is usually more dramatic/intricate than the simple shading in the option above), more detail on clothing, hair, and backgrounds. See the last image in the “busts” section, and the last two images in the “full body” section above.
- Bust = $20 USD (plus $5 per each extra character)
- Fullbody = $25 USD (plus $5 per each extra character)
- If you are interested, send me an ask, or fan mail via tumblr. If I don’t respond within 24 hours feel free to message me again.
- I will draw both fan art & original characters.
- Please include reference pictures of your oc(s), if not, please describe them really well.
- I do not draw a lot of animals, but that doesn’t mean I won’t!
- I’ll draw nudity/partial nudity, but not porn, sorry guys.
- I only accept paypal.
- I’ll start your commission once I get payment.
- On that note, send it as a gift to family/friends because otherwise paypal will take a chunk of the money transferred.
- For more involved/detailed works, I will send you updates and sketches. I’m quite the nervous person myself, so I understand if you’d want to keep updated, it’s your money after all! If you are cool with it, you can send me an email that you feel comfortable me having so I can send you process sketches.
- I’ll give you the email to send the payment to once you message me.
- I’m most likely going to be uploading the finished commissions on tumblr, but I can also send you a link or an email with the full sized drawing/painting. (Since I may have to re-size it so it looks okay on tumblr formatting.)
Please, if you have any questions, message me! I will answer questions privately. (Unless they are anonymous, obviously.)
Thank you for your consideration!
I’ve noticed some of the DA fandom have a lot of double standards when it comes to the female characters. For example:
Zev is revealed to be promiscuous and to have slept with a lot of people, fandom says: "Oh it’s okay Zev, we still love you, you’re amazing!"
Isabela is revealed to be promiscuous and to have slept with a lot of people: "Ugh, what a slut, I bet she has tons of diseases!"
Alistair orders Anora’s (probably life long) imprisonment after becoming king: "He’s just doing what he has to! Anora being around will cause problems!"arkvenorcorrected me, apparentely Alistair never has Anora executed. But people are still dicks to Anora, and being imprisoned (potentially for your whole life) just for being queen for a while is still pretty cruel.
Anora order’s Alistair’s execution after becoming queen: "She’s such a bitch, there is absolutely no reason why Alistair should be killed!" (even though if he’s hardened, he wants the throne as well)
Anders is revealed to have kept things from Hawke in order to get the potion to blow up the Chantry (and kill several innocent people): "It had to be done! He had a reason to lie and keep things from Hawke!"
Morrigan is revealed to have hidden things from the Warden in order to get the Old God Baby (And save the Warden’s and Alistair’s/Loghain’s life): "I hate her so much! How could she keep this from us!"
I’m not talking about anyone specific, but a lot of people don’t seem to realise the things they hate on female characters for, also apply to some of the popular male characters, and that’s just not acknowledged enough.
Don’t hate on characters for doing these things because they’re female, and excuse characters who do these things because they’re male.
My first act as Commander of the Grey: Send a Mabari pup to Sten